CDs & IRAs
It’s hard to guess where company retirement plans, pensions, or Social Security will be in the next few years. That’s why it’s important to start taking the steps today to plan for your future. Whether you’re interested in long-term investments for additional retirement income, or you’re just planning for big purchases a few years down the road, Select Bank & Trust has the investment products to keep you prepared for the next big step in life.
Explore the information below, and meet with a representative at one of our branches in Greenville, Washington, Elizabeth City, Gibsonville, or Burlington for more information about how Select Bank & Trust can prepare you for the road ahead.
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Open for $500
- Terms from 7 days to 60 months
- Automatic renewals with 10-day grace period
- Additional deposits of a minimum of $500 at any time during the term of the CD are allowed (the original interest rate and term apply)
- One-half of the initial amount of any CD can be withdrawn during the term of the CD without penalty. If more than one-half of the initial amount of the CD is withdrawn, the amount over one-half is subject to penalty for early withdrawal
- See our CD Specials
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Open for $100
- Various terms are available from 1 to 5 years
- Regular and Roth IRAs available
- All IRAs are automatically renewable